There are a few dos and don’ts. Check them out in the terms below.
1. Your Milano e-gift can be used as full or part payment at any Milano pizzeria in the Republic of Ireland.
2. Any value on a Milano e-gift will expire 60 months after last use. Any value left on the e-gift after this time will be automatically and permanently deducted.
3. Monies on a Milano e-gift token cannot be exchanged for cash.
4. Milano e-gift token balance cannot be returned if the card is lost or stolen.
5. To check the remaining balance on your Milano e-gift, please visit www.milano.ie/gifts.
6. Milano reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time or withdraw the Milano e-gift on reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
7. €65 Pizza & Wine for 2 and €100 Celebrate in Style for 2 experiences are simply a recommendation. There is no voucher code required for these experiences. Upon purchase, you will receive an e-gift for the value of €65 or €100 which can be redeemed against any food or drink item on the menu.
8. On receipt of your order, we will send you an order acknowledgement email to the email address which you provide in the order process. This email will contain your Order number, value of eGift vouchers ordered, mobile number/email that the eGift vouchers have been requested to be delivered to and a delivery date. Note that this email is only to acknowledge that your order has been received and is not acceptance by us of any offers to purchase eGift vouchers. Payment must be received before you will receive a confirmation email.
9. A maximum of €500 worth of eGift vouchers may be purchased in any single transaction. All prices and charges on the Website are in euros.
10. All prices are unless otherwise stated, inclusive of VAT and other applicable taxes. Our VAT number is: IE8218338W
11. The transaction reference on your credit card statement will refer to Milano. Eagle Eye Solutions assist by providing Milano with the SMS Gift Voucher services in order that Milano may issue eGift vouchers to its customers.
12. If a SMS Voucher is delivered with a higher value than the price that was charged to the credit or debit card, Milano reserves the right to cancel the Voucher and reissue a SMS Voucher at the correct purchase price.
13. The recipient must take their electronic device into Milano when redeeming their eGift vouchers.
14. Milano is not responsible for any lost, stolen, undeliverable or delayed eGift vouchers or any network failures. If you are the purchaser, please check the delivery mobile phone number that you enter – it is your responsibility to do so and we can't be held responsible if an e-gift voucher is used by someone other than your recipient if the mobile phone number entered is incorrect.
12. To contact Customer Services please visit https://www.milano.ie/our-service/contact-us#contact
The Website and eGift codes are provided by Agenbite Limited (trading as Milano) of 38 Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin, Ireland. When we refer to "you" and "your" we mean the user of the Website and purchaser of Goods.
You must not misuse this Website.
You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Milano will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by Milano.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which the Website and the eGift vouchers are provided. Any such change will be effective to all new orders once included in the text of these terms and conditions and published on the Website. You should check the terms and conditions posted on the Website periodically to ensure that you are aware of and comply with the current version. If you have any questions about the terms and conditions, the Goods or the Website please contact Customer Services. All contact details can be found at Help & Contact.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE WEBSITE AND THE EGIFT VOUCHERS
Separate Notices and Disclaimers apply to your use of the Website. By accepting these terms and conditions you also agree to the Notices and Disclaimers. We try to make sure that all information on the Website, including descriptions of the eGift vouchers, are accurate and correct at all times. However, mistakes do happen. We will try to resolve all information errors on the Website as soon as reasonably possible, and if we reasonably think that such an error has affected your purchase of Goods we will try to let you know. However, because we take these steps we will not be liable to you for any errors on the Website.
GENERAL TERMS RELATING TO OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU
We will not be responsible for the performance of any obligations under these terms and conditions in the case of an event outside of our reasonable control (force majeure), including (but not limited to) strikes, lockouts, failures of third party systems or networks, acts of god, fire, earthquake, storm, flood or other natural disaster, pandemic or epidemic, civil unrest, acts of terrorism, deliberate sabotage of or malicious damage to equipment or data or for damage to or destruction of premises or equipment.
All notices which we need to give to you under these terms and conditions will be sent by us to the email address you have provided to us.
These terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between you and us in respect of the sale, purchase and use of the eGift vouchers. They supersede any previous agreement or understanding in relation to the subject matter hereof. They may only be varied where separately agreed in writing between you and us.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions (and the remainder of the provision in question) shall be unaffected.
Save to the extent that you exercise your right as a consumer to bring an action in or rely on the laws of your country of domicile, the interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of these terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish Law, and you and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Irish courts for the determination of disputes.