2. By paying through the App, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you should not make payment through this App.
3. If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Service team using the “Contact Us” form on the Help & Contact page before you pay.
4. Our restaurants are operated by PizzaExpress (Restaurants) Limited ("we", "our" or "us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 02805490 at Hunton House, Highbridge Industrial Estate, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1LX. Our VAT number is 627 076 730 and our GST number is 0001300.
5. You may only pay via the App if you are at least 16 years old or over. By paying, you warrant that you are at least 16 years old and you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
Process for Payment
6. You do not have to have a PizzaExpress account to pay through the App, you may continue to pay as a guest.
7. Please confirm the restaurant location, table number and bill items before making payment.
8. If you would like to use a voucher, please ensure you enter this before making payment. Once paid, we will not be able to apply a voucher to an order.
9. You can split the bill by item or by amount. Please follow the instructions on screen. You must ensure that the bill is settled in full.
10. When paying for any alcohol, the payee must be 18 or over.
11. You may select which method of payment you prefer. This may vary depending on the type of device you are using. When using a Credit or Debit Card, PayPal, Apple Pay or Google Pay, please ensure you read the terms and conditions of use from your provider, if applicable.
12. You will receive confirmation of your payment via email. Please make sure that the email address and telephone number you provide are correct and functional, as our restaurant teams will not be able to provide payment confirmation.
13. If you experience technical issues when using the App (for example, if the App screen freezes, payment is interrupted or you are charged twice for the same order), please speak to a team member.
14. For any queries or refunds, please contact our customer services using the Help & Contact page. Our restaurant teams are unable to process any refunds.
a) information you submit to us, such as your email address, name and card details;
b) location information;
c) transactional information from 3rd parties we work with who provide technical and payment services. We do not see your card details.
17. What we use it for:
a) (a) to process your payment;
b) for order history;
c) determine what restaurant you are dining in to get order and payment information;
18. If you want to know what information we collect and hold about you, or to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at [email protected] or at the address in point 4 above.
19. We accept no responsibility for any damage or data loss caused to your device as a result of downloading the App and any unforeseeable loss or damage. Our liability to you with respect to loss or damage you suffer as a foreseeable result of our breach or negligence is limited to the purchase price you paid applicable to your claim.
20. We do not exclude or limit liability for: death or personal injury caused by our negligence; fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any liability which cannot legally be limited or excluded.
21. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
22. Any failure or delay by us to enforce our rights against you is not a waiver of such rights unless explicitly waived by us in writing.
23. Each of the paragraphs of these terms and conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
24. We may transfer our rights and obligations under any contract with you to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these terms and conditions. You may not transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms and conditions to another person.
25. These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement in relation to the subject matter of any contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between you, us and our restaurants, whether oral or in writing.
26. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any changes we make to these terms and conditions will be posted on this page. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you use the App, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority.
27. No one other than a party to these terms and conditions shall have any right to enforce any of its terms and conditions.
28. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the App will be governed by English law and shall be subject to jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.