Join our can-do team, keeping our business ahead of the rest in all manner of support roles.
Our Head Office, or Restaurant Support to us, are teams of specialists who support daily operations in restaurants - from marketing, design and retail to finance, People and IT, we all do our bit to make sure our customers and our teams have the best experience possible.
- 50% PizzaExpress Discount – dine out with your family and friends and receive up to 50% off food and drink in restaurants
- Bonus scheme Employee discount portal providing discounts off high street shops and travel
- Qualifications and development paths to help you grow – including fully funded Apprenticeships through our partner Lifetime Training.
- Meals on shift
- Paid holidays
- Pension scheme available for all team to join
- Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave – we offer an enhanced scheme to eligible employees
- Company sick pay scheme
- Flexible working and Career break options – eligible employees can take a sabbatical break from work
- Life insurance benefit – after 1 year’s service, employees are entitled to a death-in-service payment of 4 times their average basic earnings
Training and development
If you're joining Restaurant Support, we want you to understand what it's like in our restaurants and how your role will impact them. This means we like you to spend a couple of days in a restaurant, spending some time in the kitchen and front of house and learning about the challenges our teams face. It's fun, and a good opportunity to learn how to make dough balls! On top of that, your induction will cover all areas of the business and you'll meet key stakeholders to help broaden your knowledge of the business.
Ongoing training and leadership development is provided so we are all kept up-to-date with new initiatives and menu launches.
You can search for roles on the Careers section of our website and apply online. If your application is successful, we will invite you to take part in a phone interview with a member of our Recruitment Team. If successful at that stage, we will invite you in for an interview with the line manager of the role you're applying for. Interview formats vary dependent on role, we may also ask you to work on a presentation or task beforehand. All information will be given to you by the Recruitment Team in plenty of time for you to prepare. Finally, we will let you know the outcome, whether you’re successful or not.
Right to work in the UK
Please bring the following documents with you on your assessment day, as well as a colour photocopy of each that we will keep for our files:
- Proof of your National Insurance number
(i.e. National Insurance Card, P60, a P45 dated within the last 3 months, or a letter issued by HMRC or your previous employer)
- A valid passport, plus colour copies of both front cover and main page OR
- A full birth certificate (if born in the UK or Northern Ireland) OR
- An identity card (European countries only), with copies of both front and back
- Proof of your right to work in the UK
(e.g. a visa, or worker registration scheme letter for European A8 Countries’ nationals only, or Blue/Yellow registration card for Croatian nationals only)
All supporting documents need to be valid and in date. If your name on your passport or other document is different to your current name, please bring proof of your name change (e.g. marriage certificate or name change by deed poll document).
Unfortunately, we will not be able to make any offer of employment and you will not be eligible to work for PizzaExpress until you have provided the appropriate ID and eligibility information. Also, if you don’t bring these documents with you to your assessment, we will have to rearrange it to a later date.