PizzaExpress “Win Big this Christmas” Promotion Terms and Conditions
Participants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when accessing this Promotion.
Who may Enter
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (the “Territory”) aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not access this Promotion.
How to Participate
- The Promotion is open between 18th November 2020 to 11th January 2021 inclusive (the “Promotion Period”).
- During the Promotion Period, people who are signed up to the PizzaExpress email database will receive a weekly email with details of how to enter a prize draw or claim that week’s reward.
- To Participate in full, go to www.pizzaexpress.com/win-bigbefore 23:59 on 17th November 2020 and sign up to receive our promotional emails. Please note that whilst you can unsubscribe at any time, you will need to remain opted in to receive promotional emails for the duration of the Promotion Period in order to be able to enter all of the prize draws/claim all of the rewards.
- Participants can access the Promotion at any time before or during the Promotion Period, but should be aware that the individual prize draws and rewards will be made available on specific dates and Participants who sign up to receive promotional emails after the date of a specific prize draw or reward will not gain retroactive access to it.
- There will be eight (8) weekly prize draws/rewards exclusively available to those signed up to receive promotional emails, on the following dates:
- Wednesday 18th November 2020
- Wednesday 25th November 2020
- Wednesday 2nd December 2020
- Wednesday 9th December 2020
- Wednesday 16th December 2020
- Wednesday 23rd December 2020
- Wednesday 30th December 2020
- Wednesday 6th January 2021
- Each prize draw will be open for, and each reward will be available for, five (5) days.
- Each prize draw or reward will be subject to its own terms and conditions which will be made available to Participants before they enter a prize draw or claim a reward.
- There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next two paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described in paragraphs 13 - 18 will apply. References to the “Promoter” in these paragraphs include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the delivery of the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
- any changes to prizes or rewards or the way in which it can be used;
- any problem with the enjoyment of the prizes or rewards;
- any act or default of any third-party supplier.
The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, and hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your participation.
Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter (including its associated companies, officers, employees and agents) exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising to entrants or otherwise as a result of the Promotion; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- Any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- Any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
- Any claim or entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; or
- Any tax liability incurred by Participants.
The Promoter (including its associated companies, officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any postponement, cancellation, delay, changes to the Competition or failure to fulfil its obligations where such failure is caused by any supervening event of force majeure, meaning any event(s) outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including without limitation the act or default of any third party supplier)
Any prize or reward won as part of this Promotion must be accepted as granted. No substitutions or cash equivalent payment will be allowed, and no refund or transfer will be permitted.
Participants agree to allow the Promoter to use their name for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration during and after this Promotion.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prizes), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: PizzaExpress Limited, Hunton House, Highbridge Estate, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1LX.