By entering this Promotion, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Enter
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. You’ll need an Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account to take part.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not be eligible to claim this prize.
- This Promotion is open from Wednesday 11th November to 23:59 on Sunday 22nd November 2020.
- To enter, on social media (twitter, Facebook or Instagram) nominate a person who’s made your 2020 a little brighter and tell us why they deserve to win. Tag @pizzaexpress and use #ShareASmile2020
- Entries must not contain inappropriate, obscene, offensive, derogatory or criminal language, images, videos or content. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate any entry which contravenes this condition 5.
- No purchase is necessary to enter, and multiple entries will be rejected.
- There will be 12 winners. The prize is 1 x £1000 PizzaExpress Gift Card per winner. The gift card will expire a) 24 months after its issue date if you do not redeem any of its value or top it up during that period; or b) 24 months after your last redemption/top up.PizzaExpress gift cards may be redeemed at any PizzaExpress restaurant within the UK. Sorry, you can’t currently use them for online orders. Gift Cards are treated as cash, so please take care of them.
- Prize must be accepted as granted. No substitutions or cash equivalent payment will be allowed, and no refund or transfer unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with or not specifically included with the prize.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The winners will be selected based on the stories submitted on Monday 23rd November 2020 from all eligible entries made in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The winners will be notified via social media direct message (“DM”). To redeem the prize, the winner will have until 24 hours from the time of the DM to accept the prize and provide their details. If they fail to do this, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Valid proof of identification may be required. The prize will be administered in the name of the individual nominated by the winner. The entrant is responsible for providing accurate details; the Promoter will not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate details provided by the entrant.
- By entering the prize draw, the winners agree
(i) that they may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to the prize draw, including but not limited to photos, videos, audio, press materials and/or interviews;
(ii) that we have unreserved and exclusive rights to use entries in any publicity materials subsequent to the prize draw without further consent or payment, including the winner’s name, image and posts;
(iii) to be available between 25 November – 31 December 2020 for the purposes of condition 13(i);
(iv) not to make any statements and/or comments to third parties concerning PizzaExpress or the prize draw that may be detrimental to the reputation of the campaign, brand and its associated products . We claim full and unreserved copyright to all prize draw entries and promotional material without exception. We are not responsible for any posts which you may publish on any social media websites, applications or platforms and you confirm that such posts are not sponsored by us. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram, Facebook and/or Twitter and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Instagram, Facebook and/or Twitter are released from any liability in connection with this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this prize draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control without liability.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, we and our associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from (i) any act or default of any third party supplier; (ii) circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control (iii) network, computer, and hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of entries; (iv) late, lost, altered, damaged, incomplete or misdirected entries (whether or not we receive them) due to any reason beyond our reasonable control; and (v) any tax liability you may incur.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize).
- The Promoter’s selection and decisions regarding all prize draw matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter: PizzaExpress, Hunton House, Highbridge Industrial Estate, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1LX.