Piccolo Jet2Holidays Competition | Terms & Conditions
Win a 4* family holiday to Majorca
1. This Competition is open to residents of the UK age 18 years or over.
2. This Competition is not open to employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the Promoter (as defined below), Jet2Holidays, Jet2.com Limited, Dart Group Plc, Fowler Welch Limited or their immediate families, associated companies or anyone else professionally connected with this Competition (such as agency fulfilment partners or prize providers).
3. This Competition opens on 17/06/19 at 11:00am and closes at 18/09/19 23.59. No entries will be accepted after this time.
4. By entering this Competition, participants are considered to accept and be bound by these Terms and Conditions
5. To enter the Competition, participants must complete the form on www.pizzaexpress.com/piccolojet2holidays. No purchase necessary. Each participant is limited to one (1) entry during the Competition.
6. There is one Winner, who shall be selected from a random draw of all valid entries.
7. The Prize is a 7-night holiday, on a half board plus basis, at the 4-star rated Zafiro C’an Picafort, Majorca. The prize includes a premium apartment for 2 adults (who each must be aged 18 or over on the date of travel) and 2 children (who each must be up to 12 years on the date of return). The prize includes return flights from any of the UK bases from which Jet2.com fly directly to the destination. This prize must be booked by 26/10/19 and travel completed between 28/9/19-2/11/19 and 1/4/20-31/5/20.
8. The Promoter shall notify the Winner by 20th September 2019 and have 7 days to accept. The Prize is subject to the Additional Jet2 Prize Terms, listed below. The Winner’s details will be passed to Jet2holidays for fulfilment. If a Winner cannot be contacted or is uncontactable, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Prize and offer it to the next eligible participant selected.
9. The additional Jet2 Prize Terms are as follows:
a. Transfers to and from the airport in the UK are not included. No optional flight/board/accommodation supplements are included in the prize and these must be paid for by the winner at the time of booking for all the travelling party. Travel insurance is not included. Winners are advised to take out their own insurance.
b. If a prize is not booked by the applicable booking deadline date, it will be deemed forfeited.
c. The prize is subject to Jet2holidays' and Jet2.com's booking terms and conditions (together the "Terms and Conditions") which can be found at www.jet2holidays.com/terms-and-conditions and www.jet2.com/terms respectively. In the event of any discrepancies these prize draw terms and conditions shall take precedence.
d. Please note, prize flights are limited on the flights operated by Jet2.com and may be unavailable even if there is general availability on a particular flight.
e. Jet2holidays reserves the right (but shall be under no obligation) to offer an alternative property/destination at any time, to the equivalent prize value.
f. Jet2holidays reserves the right to amend or cancel the flights or holiday for administrative reasons without prior notice. Please note that the Jet2.com flight schedules are not guaranteed.
g. The prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. The prize may only be taken by the competition winner along with any accompanying passenger(s) notified to Jet2holidays in the relevant booking, subject to the maximum number of passengers specified within the prize details. Flights must be taken at the same time from the same airport. Once you have made your booking this cannot be amended.
h. Any optional purchases or supplements are subject to the standard Jet2holidays or Jet2.com terms and conditions. The prize duration may not be extended, and the hotel may not be changed by the winner. Any additional passengers booked will be charged at normal rates for flights and accommodation.
i. All passengers must have a valid passport to travel and must meet all relevant visa and/or other entry requirements.
j. When entering the Prize Draw entrants may be invited to opt in to receiving marketing from Jet2holidays. If entrants choose to opt in, their details will be passed to Jet2holidays and retained by Jet2holidays for the purposes of marketing (which may include activities such as passing on information about deals, offers and promotion codes from Jet2holidays).
l. Jet2holidays will not be liable for any cancellations or changes to the prize draw or the prizes, or for any loss or damage entrants or accompanying passengers suffer as a result of entering the prize draw provided that nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit the liability of Jet2holidays in relation to personal injury or death caused by Jet2holidays negligence or for fraud.
10. Prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable, may not be resold and may be subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with an equivalent of equal or greater value. No cash alternatives are available.
11. Prizes may be fulfilled by partners and suppliers of the Promoter, who may require access to personal details of the Winner where strictly necessary in order to fulfil the Prize.
12. Each Winner is responsible for all travel and other related expenses that do not form part of the Prize. Winners are responsible for any tax liabilities that may arise from acceptance of a Prize.
13. If a Prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven (7) days of receipt, otherwise the Prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect a Winner’s statutory rights (if any).
14. Each Entrant grants to the Promoter a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use entries for promotional purposes and for all the purposes related to the Competition, across all media including any online platform accounts under the Promoter’s control.
15. The Promoter may require participants to provide proof of eligibility to enter (e.g. the participant’s location, evidence you have followed the Entry Method). If a participant is unable to provide this proof when requested, the Promoter may disqualify that participant from participating or receiving a Prize.
16. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed or damaged as a result of failures in the postal service, network, devices or software of any kind.
17. If a participant fails to comply with these terms or uses multiple accounts and/or any automated system to enter, or if there is any reason to believe that anyone voting for an participant’s submission has been paid or incentivised in any way, either by a participant or a third party, they will be excluded from the Competition and their entry will be declared void.
18. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of receipt of an entry.
19. If participation in the Competition requires submitting media content of any kind (such as a photograph or video), the submissions must not contain any material that:
a. is offensive, obscene or indecent;
b. is unlawful, defamatory, discriminatory, threatening or extremist;
c. is likely to defraud or deceive any third party;
d. advocates or promotes any unlawful act;
e. infringes intellectual property rights or privacy rights or breaches rights of third parties; or
f. may bring PizzaExpress into disrepute.
20. Winners accept that the Promoter may be required to share their name and county (when requested to do so) in order to comply with its obligations as Promoter of the Competition.
21. The name and county of each Winner will be made available on reasonable request to those enclosing a self-addressed envelope marked with the Competition Title to the Promoter’s address below, within six (6) weeks of the Closing Date.
22. All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the Prize and/or the Competition are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
23. This Competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by (or associated with) Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. By entering this Competition, you understand that these sites have no responsibility for this Competition and (to the maximum extent permitted by law) you release Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from any liability whatsoever in connection with the Competition.
24. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to disqualify a participant if their conduct is contrary to the spirit of the Terms and Conditions.
25. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any Prize.
26. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside its control.
27. These rules are subject to the law of England & Wales, and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
28. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury which you suffer as a direct or indirect result of the Prize and/or participation in the Competition. However, the Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused as a result of its negligence.
29. The Promoter in the UK is PizzaExpress (Restaurants) Limited of Hunton House, Highbridge Estate, Uxbridge UB8 1LX