NME Awards Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. You'll need a Facebook account to take part.
2. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not be eligible to claim this prize.
3. This Promotion is open from 07:01am on 9th February 2018 to 23:59pm 11th February 2018 inclusive.
4. To enter, answer this question when prompted on our Facebook or Twitter account: What year did we open our first live music venue in Dean Street, Soho? You may find the answer in our PizzaExpress Live website ;) pizzaexpresslive.com
5. No purchase is necessary to enter, and multiple entries will be rejected.
6. There is one prize available. The prize is 2 tickets to the NME Awards at the O2 Academy in Brixton on 14th February 2018.
- Please note this is an 18+ event (ID on entry).
- Tickets will be available to be picked up from the box office on the night of the event.
- Winners will be responsible for getting themselves to the event – transport is not included.
- The event may be filmed on the night.
7. The prize cannot be resold or exchanged for any other prize or monetary value. NME, promoters of NME Awards 2018, reserve the right to cancel or modify the event, including the date of the event, at any point between now and the event date.
8. The winner will be randomly selected from all the correct entries, and notified via Facebook or email by Monday 12th February 2018.
9. The winner will have 24 hours to accept their prize. If they fail to do this, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
11. Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. By entering into this Promotion, you acknowledge that Facebook and Twitter have no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Facebook and Twitter from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion.
12. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize).
13. Promoter: PizzaExpress, Hunton House, Highbridge Industrial Estate, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1LX.