Promoter: PizzaExpress, Hunton House, Highbridge Estate, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1LX.
- By entering into this Promotion, Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter may terminate any entry or prize if there are grounds to suspect any fraudulent or deceitful conduct of any kind or if any Participant does not comply with any of these terms and conditions or are unlikely to do so.
- The Promotion is open between Tuesday 13th July to Friday 16th July 2021 inclusive (the “Promotion Period”).
BALL DROP HUNT
- The Ball Drop Hunt is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over except for employees (and their families) of the Promoter or any of its group companies, agents, and companies associated with the Promotion.
- During the Promotion Period, eleven (11) golden dough balls will be hidden in outdoor public locations in four (4) cities as follows:
- Golden Dough Balls will not be hidden in PizzaExpress restaurants.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
- Participants must be the first person to find and keep a golden dough ball to be eligible to claim a prize. There is only one prize per golden dough ball, which will be awarded on a first come, first served basis.
- Each golden dough ball contains a code on a slip inside. Participants who find a golden dough ball must email their name, number and unique code to [email protected]. More information can be found on www.pizzaexpress.com/GoldenBalls for more information.
- The participant will be contacted to confirm if they are successful or not. Successful participants will be provided with details on the prize and how to claim it.
- The Participant is responsible for providing accurate details to the Promoter.
- Each golden dough ball is a £1,000 PizzaExpress e-gift, valid until 24 months from the date of issue; or 24 months after the last redemption/top up.PizzaExpress e-gifts may be redeemed at any PizzaExpress restaurant within the UK. E-gifts cannot be used for online orders.
- Prize must be accepted as granted.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No substitutions or cash alternative.
- Not for resale.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control without liability.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from (i) any act or default of any third party; (ii) circumstances which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control; (iii) network, computer, and hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of entries; (iv) late, lost, altered, damaged, incomplete or misdirected entries (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; and (v) any tax liability incurred by Participants.
- By entering the Promotion, the winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to the Promotion without further consent or payment. The Promoter is not responsible for any posts which the entrant may publish on any social media websites, applications or platforms in respect of this competition and the entrant confirms that such posts are not sponsored by the Promoter. This promotion is in no way sponsored by Euro 2020, UEFA or Instagram.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- These terms and conditions and all matters arising from or in connection with them are governed by English law and the courts of England & Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
- The Promoter’s selection and decisions regarding all prize draw matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.