Father's Day | Win Pizza For A Year | Terms & Conditions
Specific Terms and Conditions
Competition Title: Father’s Day Booking – Win a Year of Pizza
Opening Date: 3 June 2019 at 00:01
Closing Date: 14 June 2019 at 23:59
Entrant Countries: UK only
Entry Method: Participants must make a booking at a PizzaExpress location for Father’s Day (Saturday 15 June or Sunday 16 June 2019) online via pizzaexpress.com or via the PizzaExpress app. Maximum of 1 entry per person (or per email address).
Winner Selection Method: The Winner will be drawn at random via a draw of all valid entries. The draw to select the Winner shall take place within 5 working days of the Closing Date.
Number of Winners: 1 (One)
Notification and Claim Method:
The Winner will be contacted within 48 hours of the draw via the email address provided at the time of their booking. In the event that the winner is uncontactable within 7 days of the initial contact, the Promoter may opt to select an alternative winner.
A PizzaExpress gift card loaded with £1,000 of credit.
- All monies on the gift card must be used by the expiry date, plastic cards have a 24-month rolling expiry from the initial (or most recent) top-up date.
- You should treat the gift cards and E-Codes as cash - they cannot be replaced if lost.
General Terms and Conditions
1. This Competition is open to residents of the Entrant Countries age 18 years or over.
2. This Competition is not open to employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the Promoter (as defined below) or their immediate families, the Promoter’s associated companies or anyone else professionally connected with this Competition (such as agency fulfilment partners or prize providers).
3. This Competition opens on the 3rd June 2019 at 00.01 and closes on 14th June 2019 23.59. No entries will be accepted after this time.
4. By entering this Competition, participants are considered to accept and be bound by these General Terms and Conditions (along with the Specific Terms and Conditions).
5. To enter the Competition, participants must complete the Entry Method outlined above.
6. Winners shall be selected via the Winner Selection Method. Each Winner shall win a Prize. Prizes are limited to the Number of Winners.
7. The Promoter shall notify each Winner in accordance with the Notification and Claim Method. If a Winner cannot be contacted in accordance with the Notification and Claim Method or is uncontactable, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Prize and offer it to the next eligible participant selected under the Specific Terms and Conditions.
8. Prizes must be taken as stated and are not transferable, may not be resold and may be subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with an equivalent of equal or greater value. No cash alternatives are available.
9. Prizes may be fulfilled by partners and suppliers of the Promoter, who may require access to personal details of the Winner where strictly necessary in order to fulfil the Prize.
10. Each Winner is responsible for all travel and other related expenses that do not form part of the Prize. Winners are responsible for any tax liabilities that may arise from acceptance of a Prize.
11. If a Prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven (7) days of receipt, otherwise the Prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect a Winner’s statutory rights (if any).
12. Each Entrant grants to the Promoter a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use entries for promotional purposes and for all the purposes related to the Competition, across all media including any online platform accounts under the Promoter’s control.
13. The Promoter may require participants to provide proof of eligibility to enter (e.g. the participant’s location, evidence you have followed the Entry Method). If a participant is unable to provide this proof when requested, the Promoter may disqualify that participant from participating or receiving a Prize.
14. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed or damaged as a result of failures in the postal service, network, devices or software of any kind.
15. If a participant fails to comply with these terms or uses multiple accounts and/or any automated system to enter, or if there is any reason to believe that anyone voting for an participant’s submission has been paid or incentivised in any way, either by a participant or a third party, they will be excluded from the Competition and their entry will be declared void.
16. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of receipt of an entry.
17. If participation in the Competition requires submitting media content of any kind (such as a photograph or video), the submissions must not contain any material that:
a. is offensive, obscene or indecent;
b. is unlawful, defamatory, discriminatory, threatening or extremist;
c. is likely to defraud or deceive any third party;
d. advocates or promotes any unlawful act;
e. infringes intellectual property rights or privacy rights or breaches rights of third parties; or
f. may bring PizzaExpress into disrepute.
18. Winners accept that the Promoter may be required to share their name and county (when requested to do so) in order to comply with its obligations as Promoter of the Competition.
19. The name and county of each Winner will be made available on reasonable request to those enclosing a self-addressed envelope marked with the Competition Title to the Promoter’s address below, within six (6) weeks of the Closing Date.
20. All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the Prize and/or the Competition are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
21. This Competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by (or associated with) Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. By entering this Competition, you understand that these sites have no responsibility for this Competition and (to the maximum extent permitted by law) you release Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from any liability whatsoever in connection with the Competition.
22. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to disqualify a participant if their conduct is contrary to the spirit of the Terms and Conditions.
23. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any Prize.
24. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside its control.
25. These rules are subject to the law of England & Wales, and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
26. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury which you suffer as a direct or indirect result of the Prize and/or participation in the Competition. However, the Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused as a result of its negligence.
27. The Promoter in the UK is PizzaExpress (Restaurants) Limited of Hunton House, Highbridge Estate, Uxbridge UB8 1LX