Crayola Giveaway | Terms & Conditions
It is a condition of entry that the entrant will be deemed to have accepted all rules, terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
1. Who may Enter: The competition is open to residents of the UK and must be submitted by an adult, aged 18 or over, who is not an employee of PizzaExpress, Vivid Toy Group or a family member, agent or anyone else professionally associated with the competition. One entry per child. Multiple entries will be rejected.
2. How to Enter: Entry to this competition is open to residents of the UK. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
There are three routes of entry:
a) You may enter via an online entry form available at www.pizzaexpress.com/crayola. An adult aged 18 years or over must submit the form on behalf of the entrant with their name, date of birth, postcode, telephone number and email address and agreeing to the terms and conditions ticking the relevant check box on the website;
b) You may enter by sharing a picture of kids and/or their decorated baubles/hats/Piccolo activity pack with the hashtag #gatherroundgreatfood on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter; and
c) You may enter if you have received the promotional email from PizzaExpress on 5 OR 12 December 2018 by clicking the entry button in the email.
3. The Competition is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
4. The Competition is open from 00:01am on 20 November 2018 to 23:59pm on 2 January 2019 inclusive. All entries must be received on or before the closing date.
5. All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. Entrants agree to indemnify PizzaExpress against any claim by any third party from any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Entrants using the social media entry acknowledge that Facebook, Instagram and Twitter have no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion.
7. Prize Details:
There are 100 prizes available to win, depending on which route of entry you have chosen.
a) Route a (website entry): There are 50 prizes available to win.
b) Route b (social media entry): There are 25 prizes available to win.
c) Route c (email entry): There are 25 prizes available to win.
The prizes consist of a Crayola bundle, which contains:
- 12 Coloured Pencils
- 8 Assorted Crayons
- 12 Twistable Crayons
- 12 Supertips
- 1 x 64 page Character Colouring Book
- 12 Scented Mini Twistable Crayons
8. Winners will be chosen by three free prize draws (one for each route of entry), from all the entries submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the competition instructions (during the competition period only).
9. The decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into with entrants. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to: (a) add to or waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (b) cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
10. The prize winners will be notified via email (or, where applicable, the social media platform used to enter) no later than 16 January 2018 and must provide their postal address for delivery of the prize. Winners must allow 30 days for delivery of the prize.
11. Prize winners names and counties will be available for 4 weeks after that date by writing to the Promoter. Winners agree to their details being made available in this way.
12. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of dispatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
13. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner by 14 days after the first attempt to notify them, they reserve the right to award the prize to another entrant, selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
14. The prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there are no cash alternatives. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if required.
16. Winners agree to co-operate with the Promoter for publicity purposes if so required and entries may be used by PizzaExpress for future publicity or promotional use, in their restaurants and through their social and digital channels.
17. All entrants retain the copyright in their entries but grant to PizzaExpress and Crayola a perpetual non-exclusive royalty-free licence to publish, broadcast (across all media) and post the entry online and on any other platforms yet to be envisaged. This licence will be deemed to include all the necessary rights and permissions to enable such use by PizzaExpress and Crayola, to fulfil the prizes and to complete the administration of this competition.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant to the competition or any damage to any entrant’s property (including computer equipment and/or data which is stored on any equipment) as a result of using the application, entering the competition or accepting the prize.
19. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize).
PizzaExpress, Hunton House, Highbridge Estate, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1LX