Enjoy our winter menu at a pizzeria near you! Here are some of the highlights...
1) The Calzone is back! Try the Calzone 'Nduja with spicy sausage - our hottest pizza yet! For vegans, we have the Calzone Verdure: roasted peppers, aubergine and courgette with spinach and smoky tomato harissa.
2) The Carbonara Romana returns after a short break - the perfect pizza to warm up on those winter nights. Pancetta, mozzarella and garlic oil on a béchamel base, baked with a free-range egg. Our popular Funghi di Bosco Romana, topped with Portobello mushroom and mozzarella, is still very much on the menu for winter.
3) New Starters. Creamy Baked Garlic Mushroom, made with vegan mozzarella, or juicy King Prawns with Spicy 'Nduja. Selected restaurants* can also enjoy Burrata Italia - perfect for sharing, Burrata, a rich, creamy centred cheese, with rocket, roasted peppers, aubergine, courgette, artichokes, slow-roasted tomatoes, served with garlic flatbread.
4) Chocolate! The vegan and gluten-free Chocolate & Amaretto Parfait stays with us for winter, and we welcome the Chocolate Fondant - a rich, warm chocolate cake oozing with hot chocolate sauce and served with vanilla gelato.
5) We have another returning addition to our Al Forno range - the rich and delicious Risotto con Funghi. Creamy white wine risotto with Portobello mushrooms.
6) Cocktails & wine: Our zesty cocktail, the Orange & Cacao Gin Buck, is set to add a touch of zing to your taste buds. We also have two new wines. The Picpoul de Pinet: a French white with a refreshing minerality, and the Primitivo: a medium bodied red with notes of dried fig and blackberries.
Allergens | Nutritionals
*Selected restaurants only, see menu for details.
Celebrating good times, together, since 1965.