You can use your voucher all day on Sunday 15 October 2017.
This offer is subject to
Terms and Conditions & your
"Wondering when and where you can use it? Check out the terms, below.
1. Feel free to use your voucher all day on Sunday 15 October 2017.
2. Your code gives you 25% off your food bill, including the Piccolo menu.
If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the 25% discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter.
3. Feel free to use it when dining in or for collection orders, but bear in mind that it can’t be used for delivery, including Deliveroo and Just Eat orders.
4. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offer (including set menus) and is valid for a single group/party only, bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts.
5. To claim your discount, simply hand the voucher to your waiter when getting the bill.
6. A code can only be used once, so why not make the most of it and bring your friends – it will cover your whole party. Sadly we can’t exchange it for cash, just great value food.
7. Not valid at PizzaExpress: PizzaExpress Ashford McArthur Glen, Brent Cross, Hale, Manchester - King Street, Manchester - Trafford Centre, O2 North Greenwich; Olympia, White City – Westfield or at live music rooms. When sports/entertainment events are taking place nearby, you also won't be able to use it at: PizzaExpress Baker Street, Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road 363, Fulham Road 895, Richmond, Salford Quays or Twickenham. To check upcoming events, visit: pizzaexpress.com/eventexclusions.
8. Brought to you by: PizzaExpress, Hunton House, Highbridge Estate, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1LX."
Beyond pizza, there are cookies – we use the non-edible kind on this site to help you get the most out of it. If you’re happy with that, keep on browsing.