So why work for Pizza Express? We can think of not just 1, but 10 good reasons why it’s great to join our ranks.
1. You get to work with one of the most iconic brands in the UK and Ireland. We’re celebrating our 50th birthday in 2015 – and we’re still going strong with a proud foodie heritage that not many brands can match.
2. You become part of a truly passionate team. Far from being a cliché, our teams really enjoy working together. We’re a lovely bunch and make sure we hire lovely people in turn. Not to mention, we love our food – and we adore pizza.
3. You get to make someone’s day. Every day we delight thousands of customers with our service and the food we serve up. Knowing you’ve made someone’s day better than it was before they visited us is a great feeling. People love us – and being part of that is something to be proud of.
4. We have over 10,000 employees – and oodles of career paths and development opportunities that are open to you. Whether that’s within our restaurants, in a support function or field-based role, you will have the chance to build on your skills to move onwards and upwards.
5. We’ll train you up. Whether that’s through on-the-job training, classroom-based sessions or through our online e-learning portal. And did we mention our training is nationally accredited and recognised?
6. You’ll join a thriving, stable company. In our 50 years we’ve never stopped growing, both in the UK and internationally. It’s not something to be sniffed at when you’re thinking about job security and career prospects. And there are development opportunities that you may not even have started to think about – both at home and abroad.
7. You can work flexible hours. We know that people have lives outside of work. And because hospitality is not, in the main a 9 to 5 industry, the chances are we’ll have a shift to suit your lifestyle. But even within our Management and Support Centre roles, we offer the flexibility you might be looking for – whether it’s a part time or full time job. Not to mention, you get the chance to shape the iconic PizzaExpress brand.
8. There’s never a dull moment. Working with us is fast paced and ever-changing, so you’ll never be bored. Yes, we open our doors at the same time, every day – but each one is different. What’s more, you’ll get to create fantastic food, drink and experiences – day in, day out.
9. We’re socially aware. We never forget that we’re part of local communities – so we’ve set up charitable links to support them. We also work closely with local schools to organise school visits in conjunction with the Children’s Food Trust, and teach the little ones to cook.
10. Free pizza while you work. Need we say more? In our minds, it’s one of the best perks you’ll come across.