If you're an O2 Priority customer, you're in luck!
There’s a delicious main course with your name on it, even at weekends… all you need is £5. Choose from a Classic or lighter Leggera pizza, tasty Al Forno dish or fresh salad. You'll get the chance to use this offer anytime once a week from Thursday - Wednesday.
The Priority app is your VIP ticket to offers, experiences, prize draws and free goodies online and on the high street. Text PRIORITY to 2020 or visit O2 priority. Terms apply
O2 Priority Terms & Conditions
1. Offer available to Priority customers only.
2. Your code allows you to purchase a Classic or Leggera pizza, salad or Al Forno main course for just £5. An additional premium upgrade charge will be added to your bill if you’d like any other Romana pizza or Calabrese (just ask your waiter for details).
3. We’ll discount the cheapest eligible item from your bill. Any extra toppings will be an additional cost and will be charged separately. You can’t pick your main course option from our Piccolo menu, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer.
4. Only valid when dining in at a PizzaExpress restaurant in the UK, you won’t be able to use this offer at PizzaExpress live music rooms or Motorway Service Locations.
5. Not valid on collection orders, or for delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders.
6. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offer (including set menus and rewards). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party.
7. Claim your discount by handing your code to your waiter when asking for the bill.
8. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter.
9. Codes can’t be redeemed for cash or credit – just great value tasty treats.
10. Codes will be checked against a live database and we can’t accept incorrect or previously-used codes. You won't be able to get the offer if your code gets deleted, corrupted or if you can't access it. Subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter is PizzaExpress (Restaurants) Limited, Hunton House, Highbridge Estate, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1LX.